- All deliveries are guaranteed and we stand behind our products 100%.
- We use only the best shipping companies that we have worked with for years.
- We know how to ship your appliance properly and safely without damage.
- Please see the following for additional details about our shipping process.
Quoted delivery cost is for standard common carrier “curbside” delivery. Curbside Delivery includes delivery to the curb in front of your home.
- It does not include moving the item into your home, garage, or other location.
- The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- A signature is required at the time of delivery.
- Please include a daytime phone number with your shipping information.
- Delivery locations that are extraordinary (such as an island or mountain top or extreme rural areas) may create additional delivery charges.
When delivery occurs please personally inspect your merchandise before signing for the product.
- Look for things such as holes in the box or any other type of damage to the packaging.
- If the packaging looks questionable do not sign for the item(s)!
- If you feel the damage is something you can live with- Please note all damage on the bill of lading when you sign for it.
- Do not let anyone tell you that you must sign for the item. You do not have to sign for it if you feel the item is questionable.
- If you do decide to refuse the item, make specific notes that describe the damage in detail and simply call us for a refund or reshipment.
- Please understand if you sign, you are stating that everything looks great and you will not be able to claim any damage caused by the delivery company.
CALL US if you have any questions 720-929-9202
If an item is purchased in error and/or exhibits no signs of damage the customer will be responsible for shipping the item to our store in Denver, Colorado using the same packaging and method of transportation as was used when the product was delivered.
- These items will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The original shipping charges are not refundable.
- A credit will be issued after the item has been received and inspected.
Despite our best efforts items will occasionally be damaged in transit.
- We fully insure each shipment and will gladly work with you to ensure that the situation is resolved to your satisfaction.
- Typical remedies include a replacement unit or parts, a full or partial refund, or a damage allowance.
- To ensure fairness for all involved parties we ask that you carefully inspect each package for external damage prior to accepting the delivery.
- If any damage is found we ask that you refuse the delivery, noting the damage on the Bill of Lading and contact us within 48 hours (Excluding holidays and weekends).
- If delivery is refused we will ship a replacement item as soon as possible.
If damage is discovered after the items have been signed for as being in good order our options will be greatly limited, so again, we ask that you inspect each and every package prior to accepting delivery.
Our ability to resolve the issue is directly related to when the damage was noticed so PLEASE inspect each item prior to signing the delivery receipt.